- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
what our customers say
Seemed very very reasonable and didn't do any anything that didn't need to be done and then Jeff even them made a list of all the stuff upcoming that will need to be done on my van and he just took care of the transmission pan gasket and I thought it might have been the oil pan gasket and and he said it was a transmission so very fair and I even saved money.