- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Jeff was able to diagnose and fix my Honda Civic hybrid ahead of schedule with excellent customer service.
We went in to get an alignment. They did an awesome job. They also suggested some things that will needed to be fixed but never felt pushed or pressured to do it right then and there. Steve was awesome to work with. Very thorough and explained everything into simple words so that I could understand what was going wrong with my car. I will definitely bring back my vehicle to do my regular maintenance.